ESA Mission Statement
The mission of the Exercise Safety Association is to provide scientific and educational materials and to support the community of exercise professionals and general public, relating to safe exercise techniques, nutrition and wellness for long term health. ESA provides opportunities for learning and academic excellence by working with educators, fitness experts, and health & wellness professionals to create safe, fulfilling, and academically enriching curriculum and proficiency testing for certification.
ESA Member Code of Ethics
The ESA member abides by the following standards of conduct:
- exemplifies a healthy lifestyle
- upholds the ideals of safe exercise
- leads students and clients responsibly
- treats other instructors with respect
- demonstrates fair business practices
- seeks the highest quality fitness information
- aspires to professional excellence.
Learn more About ESA.